Listen to The 20 Minute Runner Podcast



Click the upper right corner of the player above for quick access to past shows!


When sending email, please include your first name, city/state or country. Your email may be shared on a podcast. Also, feel free to send me a short mp3 or wav audio file. I might play it during a podcast. Your comments are always welcome.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Episode 3-Training routine and cross training questions



Episode 3 is the best yet--technically speaking. The audio is as clear as you would expect, and all of the episode is included! While we may have technical issues ahead, I feel confident we have them ironed out with this episode. I truly hope you enjoy it. I discuss my running routine, from my weekly schedule to incorporation of a rest "week" every four weeks. Give me some input on your running schedule.

The first apple update is also included; listen to the episode for more information. The pics above are from the trees in my back yard.

Kudos to the "Jennings brothers." Special thanks are a part of this episode. I also mention my oldest brother, Sammy. He once ran a marathon when we were both younger. While he is not running at this time, we still talk about it every time we get together.

The episode closes with questions about the benefits of cross training. I encourage your emails with information about your experience with cross training. I am thinking of beginning some biking, but really need some serious input from you. Let me know your thoughts about it.

Finally, iTunes is completely up and running (hooray!) and everything seems to be going smoothly as I continue to work out the kinks. Putting it all together is becoming easier, but still a challenge. Thank you for your listening support, patience and encouragement. Without you, this is a vain endeavor. Let me hear from you. I may read your email on an upcoming episode.

(Also, I wish to thank Nigel, of Running from the Reaper fame. The 20 Minute Runner is now listed at runningpodcasts.com. Thanks again, Nigel. I can't wait to hear your show again. Hope the next episode is out soon).

Talk to you again in about one week.

Thanks for sharing some of the road with me,
The 20 Minute Runner

The music heard in the body of the podcast is entitled “Disbey ke.” It is by Roger Subirana, from the album “Secrets.” Check it out at Jamendo.

The opening and closing music heard in each podcast is entitled “Point of No Return” by Roger Subirana and is the title cut of the album. Check it out at Jamendo.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow 20minuterunner on Twitter

Labels


When sending email, please include your first name, city/state or country. Your email may be shared on a podcast. Also, feel free to send me a short mp3 or wav audio file. I might play it during a podcast. Your comments are always welcome.
Powered By Blogger