Listen to The 20 Minute Runner Podcast



Click the upper right corner of the player above for quick access to past shows!


When sending email, please include your first name, city/state or country. Your email may be shared on a podcast. Also, feel free to send me a short mp3 or wav audio file. I might play it during a podcast. Your comments are always welcome.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Episode 2-Local 5K and format information on podcast



This episode includes coverage of the Westchester Day School 5K held on Saturday, May 9th. The race proved to be both hilly and warm. While I wanted to go faster, I am pleased with the results. I hope you enjoy hearing about the event in this episode.

I also share some thoughts about the format of future shows. While I want to make sure we know where we are going, part of the interest of podcasting is that we have the freedom to go down various semi-related topics along the way. Regardless of the topic, I hope that you will be encouraged, uplifted and inspired in your training.

Drop me a comment or email and let me know you are listening. I apologize for yet another (minor) technical glitch. I took the mp3 and saved it on my recorder. The recorder converted it to another format. When I converted it back to an mp3, I think the quality was affected. While not bad, know that this episode's audio quality is not the norm. You should still enjoy listening; the quality, though affected, could be much worse. Again, I am pleased.

So, seven minutes cut off of the end of episode 1, less than stellar quality on the audio of episode 2. What else can I learn? I think I just about have it down: full episodes in high quality audio. Stay tuned.

(UPDATE ON EPISODE 2: The audio quality issue has been corrected. This results in a much more pleasant listening experience).

Thanks for sharing some of the road with me,
The 20 Minute Runner

Download this episode (right click and save)



_________________________


The music heard in the body of the podcast is entitled “Steady B.” It is by Trafic de Blues, from their album “Fin de cavale.” Check it out at Jamendo.

The opening and closing music heard in each podcast is entitled “Point of No Return” by Roger Subirana and is the title cut of the album. Check it out at Jamendo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow 20minuterunner on Twitter

Labels


When sending email, please include your first name, city/state or country. Your email may be shared on a podcast. Also, feel free to send me a short mp3 or wav audio file. I might play it during a podcast. Your comments are always welcome.
Powered By Blogger