Listen to The 20 Minute Runner Podcast



Click the upper right corner of the player above for quick access to past shows!


When sending email, please include your first name, city/state or country. Your email may be shared on a podcast. Also, feel free to send me a short mp3 or wav audio file. I might play it during a podcast. Your comments are always welcome.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Episode 11-Peppers (a hot question), what does "The 20 Minute Runner" mean?







Episode 11 opens with a hot topic: Is your name Peter Piper? Have you have ever pickled peppers? If you have a good recipe, send it my way. While we begin with an update on my two types of peppers, tomatoes and apples, we soon hit the road the next morning for the bulk of the program.

We are in week 2 of the 4 week cycle, running a 1 hour, 45 minute long run. Beautiful weather and the strength gained from a large pecan--regardless of how you pronounce it--covered Cinnabon roll devoured the night before ensure a strong run...and finish!

I encourage you to send me any race update(s) you may have; include a photo and I'll make sure it's posted on this blog. I'll also do my best to play any audio clips you send as well. Send me an audio report of your most recent race (.wav or .mp3) and you might hear it on an upcoming podcast. Part of the fun of this podcast is including your input as much as possible. This is a two-way street. Let me hear from you via email, with (or without) photos, with (or without) an audio file.

I appreciate you going with me on this run. I really enjoyed putting the episode together. And as always,

Thanks for sharing some of the road with me,

The 20 Minute Runner


_________________________

The music heard in the body of the podcast is entitled “Riding the wings of victory," by Triple6fusioN. Check it out at Mevio Music.

The background music is entitled “Afternoon in the Sun.” It is by John Williams, from his album “Long Road Home.” Check it out at Magnatune.

The opening and closing music heard in each podcast is entitled “Point of No Return” by Roger Subirana and is the title cut of the album. Check it out at Jamendo.com

The transition guitar piece is by TwistedLemon and posted at The Free Sound Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow 20minuterunner on Twitter

Labels


When sending email, please include your first name, city/state or country. Your email may be shared on a podcast. Also, feel free to send me a short mp3 or wav audio file. I might play it during a podcast. Your comments are always welcome.
Powered By Blogger