Listen to The 20 Minute Runner Podcast



Click the upper right corner of the player above for quick access to past shows!


When sending email, please include your first name, city/state or country. Your email may be shared on a podcast. Also, feel free to send me a short mp3 or wav audio file. I might play it during a podcast. Your comments are always welcome.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The 20MR Episode 99: Who am I? What happend? What's next?

Welcome to Episode 99 of the podcast. I can't believe we are finally getting to the big 100! In  this show, I basically cover three things: who I am, what has been  happening since I was last actively podcasting and what my goals for running are for 2014. Contrary to the title of this episode, I am in my right mind...most of the time anyway.

Also, I want to encourage you to send me any well-wishes either written or in audio format to include in the 100th show. Thank you so much for listening. I am truly humbled by all of the many listeners who continue to contact me. And as Coach Jeff and I determined: I have NOT been kidnapped by aliens!

Hope to hear from you. This episode will catch you up. I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I did putting it together.

And as always,

Thanks for sharing some of the road with me,

The 20 Minute Runner
_______________

The music featured in the body of the podcast is entitled "Thyrst" by Roger Subirana Meta. Check it out at Jamendo.

The opening and closing Music is entitled "Running" and is by The Jefferson. Check it out at Music Alley.


Download this episode (right click and save)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow 20minuterunner on Twitter

Labels


When sending email, please include your first name, city/state or country. Your email may be shared on a podcast. Also, feel free to send me a short mp3 or wav audio file. I might play it during a podcast. Your comments are always welcome.
Powered By Blogger