Listen to The 20 Minute Runner Podcast



Click the upper right corner of the player above for quick access to past shows!


When sending email, please include your first name, city/state or country. Your email may be shared on a podcast. Also, feel free to send me a short mp3 or wav audio file. I might play it during a podcast. Your comments are always welcome.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

The 20MR Episode 84: Home, warm weather begins...

The Country Squire



I guess this, Episode 84, could be called "The Mother's Day Episode." We go home to Wallace--just 10 weeks after the death of Ronald, my step-father, and visit with my mom and family. We went to The Country
Squire restaurant for Mother's Day (actually Friday night, but that's okay). It was good to be with the family.

The next morning finds us running in warm conditions. Listen in as we talk about registering for the NC Marathon coming up in November, taking my drug test for my new job, Skype update and an apology. If you don't know what that's about, listen in. I always want to make sure that this show remains a comfortable listen for ALL ages and reaffirm that to you today. Thank you for calling me on a promise of sorts, broken. I will be a bit more careful in the future. My goal is to uplift and never to offend--without reason anyway.

We close with a nice email from Matt and my future plans about the marathon--and beyond. It's really good to have you along to listen. And as always,

Thanks for sharing some of the road with me,

The 20 Minute Runner

Download this episode (right click and save)

_________________________

Show links




The opening and closing music is entitled "Point of No Return" and is from the album by the same name by Roger Subirana Mata. Check it out at Jamendo.

The song in the body of the show is "Never Really Cried" by Simon Fagan. Check it out at Music Alley.

The background music is entitled "Second Half" by John Williams. Check it out at Magnatune.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow 20minuterunner on Twitter

Labels


When sending email, please include your first name, city/state or country. Your email may be shared on a podcast. Also, feel free to send me a short mp3 or wav audio file. I might play it during a podcast. Your comments are always welcome.
Powered By Blogger