Listen to The 20 Minute Runner Podcast



Click the upper right corner of the player above for quick access to past shows!


When sending email, please include your first name, city/state or country. Your email may be shared on a podcast. Also, feel free to send me a short mp3 or wav audio file. I might play it during a podcast. Your comments are always welcome.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

The 20MR Episode 83: If These Shoes Could Talk

Saucony ProGrid Guide 3s -- (on the way...)

Thanks for stopping by for Episode 83 of the program. If not the longest, it is at least one of the longest ever...even though I tried to keep it under one hour--really. Anyway, thanks for listening in. This show covers various topics, the main ones being:
  1. Various updates on how things are with me
  2. A neat story by Doug Rice, aka, Sweet Daddy D 69
  3. The stretches that I do after running
The music is provided by Jason once again--my neighbor. The song is by the band he was in, "Tower Road" and is entitled "Theif". I trust you enjoy it.

Send me an email with whatever suits your fancy. I will be sure and include it in an upcoming episode. And until next time, as always,

Thanks for sharing some of the road with me,
The 20 Minute Runner

Download this episode (right click and save)

_________________________

The opening and closing music is entitled "Point of No Return" and is from the album by the same name by Roger Subirana Mata. Check it out at Jamendo.

The background music is entitled "Second Half" by John Williams. Check it out at Magnatune.

1 comment:

  1. I just listened to the latest episode and I like it a lot. Thank you and thanks to Doug for the great and inspiring story, it made me look back on all the years I've been running and recall a few memorable runs and experiences.

    Thanks again, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Follow 20minuterunner on Twitter

Labels


When sending email, please include your first name, city/state or country. Your email may be shared on a podcast. Also, feel free to send me a short mp3 or wav audio file. I might play it during a podcast. Your comments are always welcome.
Powered By Blogger