Listen to The 20 Minute Runner Podcast



Click the upper right corner of the player above for quick access to past shows!


When sending email, please include your first name, city/state or country. Your email may be shared on a podcast. Also, feel free to send me a short mp3 or wav audio file. I might play it during a podcast. Your comments are always welcome.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

The 20MR Episode 68: Garmin Connect Basics


Thanks for stopping by for Episode 68; I appreciate your visit. We begin with a run through the neighborhood as we discuss the end of summer and the beginning of fall. We are now officially in fall and I have the leaves and yard work to prove it. We have cleared up flowers, moved plants and begun getting ready for cooler weather. By the way, let me know what you wear in the rain during cool weather. Send me an email.

While this is not an aquarium podcast, I also give you an update on the aquariums--so far, so good. This is one hobby that I thoroughly enjoy. Send me information on your aquatic hobby if you are into aquariums.

The biggest segment, however, comes in the second half of the episode when I lead you through the download of the Garmin Forerunner 110 on their website: Garmin Connect. If you have a Garmin, you may be familiar with the web-based program. If not, I hope that maybe the discussion can help you decide if a Garmin (the 110 specifically) is right for your running program. To me, it is well worth it and I am pleased--but still learning.

Again, thanks for being a faithful listener. Even if this is your first time catching the show, drop me an email and spend some time exploring the various things on this blog. And as always,

Thanks for sharing some of the road with me,

The 20 Minute (Chi) Runner

Download this episode (right click and save)
_________________________

The opening and closing music is entitled "Point of No Return" and is from the album by the same name by Roger Subirana. Check it out at Jamendo.

The song heard in the body of the podcast is entitled "Better Than I Know" by Ashton Allen. Check it out at Music Alley.

 The transitional piece is entitled "The Long Goodbye" by Wendy Wall. Check it out at Music Alley.

The background music is entitled "Second Half" by John Williams. Check it out at Magnatune.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow 20minuterunner on Twitter

Labels


When sending email, please include your first name, city/state or country. Your email may be shared on a podcast. Also, feel free to send me a short mp3 or wav audio file. I might play it during a podcast. Your comments are always welcome.
Powered By Blogger