Listen to The 20 Minute Runner Podcast



Click the upper right corner of the player above for quick access to past shows!


When sending email, please include your first name, city/state or country. Your email may be shared on a podcast. Also, feel free to send me a short mp3 or wav audio file. I might play it during a podcast. Your comments are always welcome.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

The 20MR Episode 67: New GPS

The Garmin Forerunner 110


It's good to have you along for Episode 67 of the podcast. I really do appreciate you joining me for this show. We cover several subjects today, most about life in general,  including:
  • What the area is like where I live
  • The beginning of fall that feels like summer
  • A few minor aches and pains, but nothing too serious
  • Survey results (hint: the 5K is not the race most people are gearing up for this fall)
Are you interested in doing a podcast? Let me know and I will share what I know. It's not much, but I will be glad to help. We discuss it a bit in this episode.

The bulk of our time, however is spent discussing the new Garmin Forerunner 110. I finally had to do something after my GPS died :(    My review is mixed, but I think overall the device will work out nicely.

I look forward to sharing this episode and welcome you along. And as always,

Thanks for sharing some of the road with me,

The 20 Minute (chi) Runner

Download this episode (right click and save)

_________________________

The opening and closing music is entitled "Point of No Return" and is from the album by the same name by Roger Subirana. Check it out at Jamendo.

The song heard in the body of the podcast is entitled "I.E. (Lookin for Me)" by 38 Acres. Check it out at Music Alley.

The background music is entitled "Second Half" by John Williams. Check it out at Magnatune.

The transitional piece is entitled "Drive In Picture Show" by Craymo. Check it out at Music Alley.

The drum roll is used courtesy of The Free Sound Project and was submitted by ingsey101.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow 20minuterunner on Twitter

Labels


When sending email, please include your first name, city/state or country. Your email may be shared on a podcast. Also, feel free to send me a short mp3 or wav audio file. I might play it during a podcast. Your comments are always welcome.
Powered By Blogger