Listen to The 20 Minute Runner Podcast



Click the upper right corner of the player above for quick access to past shows!


When sending email, please include your first name, city/state or country. Your email may be shared on a podcast. Also, feel free to send me a short mp3 or wav audio file. I might play it during a podcast. Your comments are always welcome.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

The 20MR Episode 89: "Boo!" (Chi refresher)

"Boo"



Join me for Episode 89 as we take a run through the streets of Wallace. I share about "Boo", my late stepfather's cat. He was such a comfort to him. I believe that animals are a gift from God. We love them and they love us--unconditionally. Regardless of what kind of day we may be having, they are always there to comfort and encourage and just hang out...

Remember that this is a podcast about life (and sometimes running) that happens to take place while running (at least most of the time). If you think that last statement was a bit all over, the same can be true for this episode. But, in addition to Boo, we talk about:
  • Goals for the half Nov. 19
  • Chi refresher
  • Mollies, mollies, everywhere! (aquarium update)
  • Other things that popped in my head!
Thanks for joining me for this 9 mile run. We are beginning to increase the distance of the long run now and want to get up to about 14 before the race taper. I trust your running is going well. And as always,

Thanks for sharing some of the road with me,

The 20 Minute Runner

Download this episode (right click and save)

_________________________

The opening and closing music is entitled "Point of No Return" and is from the album by the same name by Roger Subirana Mata. Check it out at Jamendo.

The song in the body of the show is "Antalya" by Robert A. Wolf. Check it out at Music Alley.

The background music at the end is entitled "Second Half" by John Williams. Check it out at Magnatune.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow 20minuterunner on Twitter

Labels


When sending email, please include your first name, city/state or country. Your email may be shared on a podcast. Also, feel free to send me a short mp3 or wav audio file. I might play it during a podcast. Your comments are always welcome.
Powered By Blogger