Listen to The 20 Minute Runner Podcast



Click the upper right corner of the player above for quick access to past shows!


When sending email, please include your first name, city/state or country. Your email may be shared on a podcast. Also, feel free to send me a short mp3 or wav audio file. I might play it during a podcast. Your comments are always welcome.

Friday, August 13, 2010

The 20MR Episode 63: Chi Basics #4, "Core Strengthening Exercises"


Core Exercise #2, "The Bridge"
Core Exercise #3, "The Leg Lift"
Core Exercise #4, "The Butt Walk"
Core Exercise #5, "The Chair Exercise"

Thanks for stopping by for Episode 63. As the above clearly implies, this one is about strengthening the muscles used most in Chi Running: the core. Be sure and check out the links above for the exercises. They will make a difference in the way you run.

I have been asked lately as well about me. While I do not really like to say very much about myself, I do oblige those asking by sharing some of my background just a bit. In return, I would like to know something about you. Send me an email, or connect on Twitter. Simply follow the links on this page.

We also have a couple of emails to share. Thanks to Chris and Fred for contacting me. Fred's picture appears in the listener photos to the right. Why not send me a photo along with your email or Tweet? Anyway, Fred shares the link to download audio on Chi Running. Check it out here. Thanks again Fred for the encouragement and the link.

From there, we get into discussion of the exercises. This run ended up being a bit shorter than planned, due to 85 degree temp. and tremendous humidity. But--we made it. And so will you. With that being said, let me say, as always,

Thanks for sharing some of the road with me.

The 20 Minute (Chi) Runner

Download this episode (right click and save)

_________________________

Links for this show

Dragon dictation software

The "BQ or Die" blog

The opening and closing music is entitled "Point of No Return" and is from the album by the same name by Roger Subirana. Check it out at Jamendo.

The song heard in the body of the podcast is entitled "Won't Let Go" by Roger Simon Fagan. Check it out at Music Alley.

The background music is entitled "Second Half" by John Williams. Check it out at Magnatune.

The transitional piece is entitled "Drive In Picture Show" by Craymo. Check it out at Music Alley.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow 20minuterunner on Twitter

Labels


When sending email, please include your first name, city/state or country. Your email may be shared on a podcast. Also, feel free to send me a short mp3 or wav audio file. I might play it during a podcast. Your comments are always welcome.
Powered By Blogger