Listen to The 20 Minute Runner Podcast



Click the upper right corner of the player above for quick access to past shows!


When sending email, please include your first name, city/state or country. Your email may be shared on a podcast. Also, feel free to send me a short mp3 or wav audio file. I might play it during a podcast. Your comments are always welcome.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Running Blog begins

Thanks for stopping by. I ran quite a bit when I was younger, actually almost 30 years ago. 5ks, 10ks, and even a 10 miler. Like so many of us, I got away from it, but now am back on board. I began running again last August and have worked up to between 210 and 270 minutes per week. I want to begin sharing the experience and interacting with others who are either new to running or are interested in finding out more about how to start.

Click on this post's title for a link to my training update page. I hope to update this blog regularly. Let me know if you are following the progress. I have some exciting things in store--more on that soon.

Again, it's good to have you on board. I hope your running is going well.

Thanks for sharing some of the road with me,
The 20-Minute Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow 20minuterunner on Twitter

Labels


When sending email, please include your first name, city/state or country. Your email may be shared on a podcast. Also, feel free to send me a short mp3 or wav audio file. I might play it during a podcast. Your comments are always welcome.
Powered By Blogger